Wednesday 27 September 2017

Wow, 150 page views. Thanks Pinterest and Tailwind Tribes

                     

I can't believe we have had over 150 page views. I honestly didn't think we would have any readers of our blog. I hope everyone is enjoying it. We haven't had any comments in the negative or positive regards, but I am thinking positively because we are getting views. SO COOL

I would like to give a shout out to Pinterest, and if I was doing affiliated posts I would definitely be adding a link here, because I do Love Pinterest. Joining group boards and adding my blog posts to them has given me my traffic. It is definitely how I have received all our page views. 

Google has not found us yet:(

Google, why you not like us???

Also Tailwind tribes.

https://www.tailwindapp.com

 I started using that yesterday and have seen a boost already. And I don't think I am completely using it properly. I have some stuff scheduled and I am repinning (also a couple of mine have been repinned) You can also Chat with other bloggers and make your own tribe. 

I should start really thinking about my SEO stuff. If I don't have good search engine stuff, then people can not find us through google. But I wanted to get the blog up and running, and really get some good content up. How do I know if this is quality content. Are we being helpful? Is anyone being engaged? Won't know until we have some comments!

PLEASE COMMENT BELOW

Maybe I should have gone with wordpress, maybe I will start another blog over there and see if I like that platform better. Then I can compare the 2 platforms for everyone. 

We have decided that Nicole will only post new blogs maybe twice a month, and I will add more content on a weekly basis. Until we find more ideas, or we get some followers.

Nicole has a Youtube channel, 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Vl4kSAghTAZKYTubEBR5A/videos

that is her main focus. She has stuck with it so far, and it has been the one of the things that keeps her attention. She does little drama videos with her littlest pet shops. As well as her slimes. She edits them and posts them, and even knows that you don`t post everyday, because people will have a harder time finding them...analytics...

I am finding out new things everyday. When I try a new way to get followers ( such as #tailwind tribes), or when I view a new blog, or add a new way to get my blog noticed (#bloglovin). I feel the light bulb moment. I am enjoying my blogging journey. I don't know if this will always be my niche. I have more interests (books, photography) that I could start a blog for myself, But I enjoy discussing this blog with Nicole. She was so enthusiastic yesterday when I told her we had over 100 views, and that it was almost 150 ( today it is at 160). It gave her that little nudge to start another post. 

OK, Just checked our Bloglovin profile and we actually have a follower! WOW This is awesome. 

https://www.bloglovin.com/@nicolekeizer


So I guess we are doing some stuff correctly. It is taking some time but we are definitely getting there. I really hope people are enjoying our blog. Even though we are new and haven't established ourselves we are enjoying this fantastic journey.

Please leave comments and check out our other profiles. 

Thanks
Julia




No comments:

Post a Comment

We have moved

We have changed our site and moved to wordpress.  Come check us out https://wordpress.com/view/hyperchildchillmom.wordpress.com